Providing no slip with shock absorption and pressure distribution, the ThinLine Comfort Bareback pad is sure to keep horses and riders happy!
If you seek the most in comfort and stability this is the bareback pad of choice. No slip shock absorbing ThinLine coupled with the great suede look and the waffle weave backing keeps you stable and happy.
- Extraordinary shock absorption for riders and horses
- Natural seat with extreme comfort.
- Non-slip, breathable material against the horses’ back ensures the pad stays in place.
- Ultra ThinLine is bonded to a high-density polymer delivering the most shock absorbing comfort ever available to bareback riders.
- Leather reinforced billets with keepers on the non-slip girth.
- Front and rear D-rings allow you to add additional equipment.
Available in Black, One size fits all.
Seat: The spine measures 23″ front to back, 13″ across the seat. Contoured with a wither profile.
Girth: 25″ Each side billet is 16 inches from first to the last hole giving a total girth reach of 45 inches to 89 inches. This pad fits a pony to a draft.
What are the Effects of ThinLine? “The manner in which this product absorbs motion encourages horses to move through the back. Riders tell us they have little or no back strain, they are able to sit better and quieter. It’s a two-way street of comfort, preventing problems, resolving challenges and just having better communication.”
What is ThinLine? ThinLine incorporates a unique, open-cell technology which moves shock, weight, and heat laterally along the pad without compressing. The result is 95% shock absorption. The magic lies in the way ThinLine absorbs shock but allows the rider to truly feel the horses back. Motion is reduced by the rider and the horse and rider can work together in unison. Regardless of whether you are a beginner or an FEI Rider ThinLine improves comfort, communication, and equitation.