All of the TrailMax Saddlebag products have been tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains and have proven their quality and durability. The TrailMax Junior Pommel Bags easily fit most endurance saddles and fit over most size western saddle horns. They are secured with velcro straps over the pommel and tied down with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting and slapping against the horse or rider. The bags are padded and insulated with removeable liners. Ideal for short day rides, but can also be combined with the TrailMax Pommel Pocket and the Junior or Original Rear Saddlebags or Daytripper Cantle Bag for longer rides.
I have used one of these bags for many years and am impressed with how durable it is. It is one of our best sellers.
Features and Specifications:
- Removable tricot foam liners for insulation and protection.
- Fit over most western saddle horns (up to a 4" cap) and secure around most endurance saddle pommels.
- Velcro straps securely wrap around pommel of both western and endurance bags, and loops on the underside allow you to tie each bag down to your saddle strings as well.
- Constructed from double-stitched, 1000 denier weather-resistant nylon with heavy-duty zippers and webbing reinforcement at all wear points.
- Dimensions: 8.5"H x 7"W x 4"D (approx. 194 cubic inches per side)
- Machine washable; just remove the insuliners (which are hand-washable only). Nylon is cold or warm water wash, low heat or line dry.
- Loved by many equestrian riders for trail rides, poker runs, ranch riding and much more...