This horn bag is one of our most popular bags for day rides as it has openings for two water bottles and an insultated pocket for your lunch as well as a pocket your cell phone.
The Cashel Medium Horn Saddle Bag features two hook-and-loop criss-cross straps attach around pommel along with two buckled straps on lower backside to hold bags securely in place.
This durable saddle bag is designed to fit large horn opening as well as hornless saddles. The Cashel Medium Horn Saddle Bag curves forward to stay off your legs while riding, mounting or dismounting and comes equipped with an outer accessory pocket, removable/washable insulated liner and padded pocket; as well as insulated pocket holds two one-liter bottles.
- Fits large horn opening and hornless saddles
- Curved design to stay off legs while mounting, riding, and dismounting
- Two hook-and-loop criss-cross straps attach to pommel
- Two-buckled straps on lower backside to hold bags securely in place
- Outer pocket for small accessory (flip phone, small camera, etc...)
- Removable/washable insulated liner and padded pocket
- Insulated pocket holds two one-liter bottles
- Durable Cashel Made in the USA construction